The National Reference Group give us input on measures and monitoring and also help us in further communication and dissemination work. We have a yearly meeting in the LIFE-Goodstream area, and also communicate by mail and phone for discussions and questions. We also have several bi-lateral meetings/networking events with different reference group partners. The members are:
- Jonas Svensson, Swedish Agency for Marine and Water Management (Havs och Vattenmyndigheten)
- Professor Stefan Weisner, University of Halmstad (Högskolan i Halmstad)
- Kristian Nilsson, County administration Skåne and project leader for Semiaquatic-LIFE
- Marika Stenberg, Ekoll AB and Semiaquatic-LIFE (joined the group in 2018)
- Per Lindmark, County adminsitration Östergötland and the Interreg project Nutrinflow (left the group in 2018 due to retirement)
- Måns Lindell, County adminsitration Jönköping
National Reference group meeting 2019. Field visit at the widening of the stream (increased cross section area).
National reference group meeting 2018 at constructed and restored wetlands.
Parts of the National Referenc group during a meeting in 2017.
From the left; Måns Lindell, Kristian Nilsson, Per Lindmark, Lisa Feuerbach Wengel, Stefan Weisner